Scripture Puzzle #10: Book of Mormon Trivia

TOPIC: Book of Mormon Trivia
(Just a heads up, this is a little bit harder puzzle.)

INSTRUCTIONS: This is just a straight word search with questions from the Book of Mormon. It's a little bit harder puzzle and I found it online since I didn't have time to make one for Sunday. Unfortunately, I can't remember or find the website I grabbed this from so I cant' give them due credit. If anyone finds the same puzzle on another site, let me know in the comments box. Thanks.


Click the image for a printable PDF version of the puzzle.

Also, here are some Mormon Ads about "The Book of Mormon" to go with the puzzle.
Aren't Mormon Ads the best? I agree.

If you see any mistakes in the puzzle, which is highly likely since spell check and I don't always get along, please let me know in the comments box below. Feel free to send me any other questions or feedback you might have about the puzzles. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

These puzzles cannot be used or reproduced without written consent from the author...JUST KIDDING. Feel free to use these puzzles for classes, family home evenings, seminary, sunday school, paper airplanes, etc...

I created them, and the blog, for the Young Men in my ward. I couldn't find any really good scripture puzzles online, so I decided to make my own.

But remember, if I do make a book out of these someday, I own the rights.