Scripture Puzzle #5: Priesthood

TOPIC: Priesthood


INSTRUCTIONS: Decipher the secret message by finding the verse numbers for the following scriptures. Use the verse numbers and compare them to the Alphabet Decoder on the right. Once you have all the letters, you can put them together to form the secret message.

This puzzle is a little longer with an extra bonus question. If you don't have a copy already, you can find the Purposes of the Aaronic Priesthood on lds.org.
Click the image for a printable PDF version of the puzzle.

Also, here are some Mormon Ads about "Priesthood Power" to go with the puzzle.
Aren't Mormon Ads the best? I agree.

If you see any mistakes in the puzzle, which is highly likely since spell check and I don't always get along, please let me know in the comments box below. Feel free to send me any other questions or feedback you might have about the puzzles. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

These puzzles cannot be used or reproduced without written consent from the author...JUST KIDDING. Feel free to use these puzzles for classes, family home evenings, seminary, sunday school, paper airplanes, etc...

I created them, and the blog, for the Young Men in my ward. I couldn't find any really good scripture puzzles online, so I decided to make my own.

But remember, if I do make a book out of these someday, I own the rights.